Sunday, December 23, 2007

* Tags

It seems that each Christmas I am sooooo super swamped with "stuff" to do, so I am up all night trying to get everything done. I'm not getting any younger.... so I decided to use some of my summer mornings to get some Christmas done! These are little envelopes that hold homemade Christmas Tags. The envelope is made from a 6X6 page protector, the holes were cut off leaving a square with an opening. I attached the page protector to a piece of cardstock, and folded the cardstock over. I decorated a piece of cardstock that I put inside the page protector. I made LOTS of tags and put a bunch inside each pocket. I think this will be a great gift, something you can use, and not eat. It actually reminded me of baking cookies and putting 2 of each on each plate! Took about the same amount of time to scrap as it would have to bake... and not as fattening. I hope my neighbors will enjoy these this coming holiday. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment